Base plates are a key component for outdoor shows and events which have temporary structures. The base plates mount to the bottom of standing truss and provide a stable base support for the structure. For examples of temporary and base plate applications visit the ground support section of our website.
Standard base plates connect to 10”x10”, 10” Triangle, 12”x12”, 12” Triangle, 12”x18”, 16”x16”, 20.5”x20.5” Bolt Plate Truss
- Available for both Box and Triangle Truss
- Standard bolted plates shown below
- Connection adaptors available to convert base plates into or our Steel and Aluminum Fork End Connections
- Custom base plates available with holes to mount trusses flush to one side or flush to the corner of the plate
- Steel base plates come standard with black powder coating
- Aluminum base plates come standard with brushed aluminum finish
- Fabricated by AWS certified welders in the USA
- Powder Coating available upon request in most colors.
- Anodizing available upon request in select colors.
|PART NUMBER||LENGTH||WEIGHT (lbs)|
|X-24-UBP||24″ x 24″||27|
|X-36-UBP||36″ x 36″||58|
|X-24-UBP-STEEL||24″ x 24″||44|
|X-36-UBP-STEEL||36″ x 36″||98|
|X-24-UBP-CART-5||24″ Base Plate Cart|
|X-36-UBP-CART-5||36″ Base Plate Cart|
24″ Aluminum Universal Base Plate
36″ Aluminum Universal Base Plate
48″ Aluminum Universal Base Plate
24″ Steel Universal Base Plate
36″ Steel Universal Base Plate
48″ Steel Universal Base Plate